Travelling to canada

We started the journey on 9 th September couple of years ago. Many of us did not know anything about each other. 31 people travelling to Canada out of which 22 fresh out of college what an experience for them.

We were waiting for the flight on the t3 terminal as the clock struck 12 am I realized it was time for me to call my dad who was in indore. It was his birthday and as a son it was an achievement for me to go abroad on a business trip, same for many of us rather all of us.

He was really happy. It was an opportunity for a few of us first time sitting in a flight and for me.i was going abroad.

I reached Toronto after a flight of 13 hrs..in comparison to 25 hr and 20 hrs in other carrier. This experience was a life changing opportunity. Each min lived in Canada is still is an experience , have not forgotten almost everything.  It was a Saturday afternoon we reached and we got a whole Sunday to relax

How the experience changed my life as a executive ?  How it did to other .... Will share soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cricket or criticism

my life