my life

hey life

whats happening to you , i am asking for changed postive around they are coming negative to me and when i try my level best to be away they come my way ... hey life ... hey life

Life is a musical concert where u find different songs and beats played at the same time .
it gives you the pleasure of joy , sorrow , friendship , death which comes to you as a surprise as well
hey life hey life

its a beautiful experience full of expectations, sometimes it gives you expected the unexpected wich makes you feel think , what was my expectation towards the unexpectation . hey life hey life

life gives you the pleasure of success and rewards in different forms , its the master wish how he wants you to be rewarded however its your wish how to get it . pleasure is the truth of life as is sorrow .. hey life hey life

life is a combination of mixed emotions as my friend says . combination of laugh , smile ,sorrow , and wish ..

so make a postive wish . and be happy for all .. hey life hey life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cricket or criticism

Travelling to canada