Writing : new experience

Writing is a reason why I am here. People would not read but will write.

I am a firm believer a person who is writing or blogging should read a lot of good books or matter before expressing their version.

What are the different mode now, blogging has grown a lot. 10 years back BPO was evolving but now it has matured however now both the industries have grown and expression is not the same. People often say Twitter has replaced blog or webblog.

Couple of years back podcast was on a boom. People can add in comments has some one tried audio blog.  Vblog or video blogging has become the best and jitendra Soni at gadget scanner was sharing it will replace written experience as people like to learn through video and it has been found audio video mode helps in fast learning.

This is a story about me writting on different platforms. Friends often turn to me for advice and I get help from bloggers. Thank you for helping me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cricket or criticism

Travelling to canada

my life