about myself

Hi all

This is Manas Mahodaya , i am a male 23 yrs old friendly and open by nature i am part of this community my last page was indorenmm.blogspot.com . I am an undergraduate student plus working with GE BPO for the last two years my subjects are psychology eco and sociology .

Life is an everyday learning experience we learn a lot of things in our day to day life like i learnt today that i can write and express .. somedays back i learnt i am a creative person i am sketcher, writer and blogger .

The last movie is saw was Die hard and Harry potter . Both the movies are unique creation as such making is concerned or story is concerned . Both are part of a series .. People might not agree with me . but after all thats my thought . Harrypotter has a suspence ending i believe the fans might hav expected a fine ending as it has in the earlier editions

Among indian movies Dhoom 2 Namaste london .. were good creations done...Namesake also a nice movie by mira nair .. Indian Movies are a reflection of how we think and behave ..

Anyways .. i am avaiable online on orkut .with the same id ... u can mail me on this id ... manasmahodaya@hotmail.com

C ya later


Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cricket or criticism

Travelling to canada

my life